Searching...
Saturday, August 9, 2014

Michael Kors Large Black Selma Top-Zip Satchel











About Michael Kors:

Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.


Black saffiano leather 'Selma' satchel from Michael Michael Kors featuring round top handles, a shoulder strap, a gold-tone logo plaque and a top zip fastening.


  • Black saffiano leather.
  • Tote handles.
  • Top zip.
  • Logo at top front.
  • Adjustable shoulder strap.
  • Inside, monogram lining; one zip and four open pockets.
  • 26cm H x 33cm W x 14cm D.
  • Imported.

1 comments:

  1. {Download} $12,234 in 2 months Betting App?

    Let me get it straight.

    I dont care about sports. Never cared less.

    I tried EVERYTHING from forex & stocks to internet marketing and affiliate programs.. I even made some money but then lost it all away when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Grab It NOW!

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!